Helping schools fulfill and advance their missions is at the heart of our work as strategic enrollment management consultants – that includes strategic planning to ensure the long-term viability of an organization. Here are five signs a school may benefit from a new or renewed strategic enrollment management plan.
- Board and faculty do not have a unified understanding of organization’s identity or you have a newly revised mission statement
- Current messaging is more than 5 years old and is not consistent across the school community
- Enrollment has been stagnant or steadily declining for 3 years or more
- Significant change in leadership at either the Head of School or Director of Admissions level
- Considering a marketing or communications plan with a new website or marketing material
- You have your 10 year accreditation looming overhead and need to gain focus on your self-study preparation
Gowan Group has experts available to work with you and your school on Enrollment Management and Strategic Planning.